COVID Pandemic Supporting Information
This area contains all the information you should need related to ongoing COVID-19 regulations.
On February 8, the Government of Alberta shared details for easing public health measures in the province.
Because of the measures we introduced in the fall, we know there is an extremely high rate of vaccination among our community. This high level of vaccination protects us all.
Important updates related to campus access and safety measures:
- Effective February 14, 2022, Bow Valley College began its phased approach for in-person class delivery. Please review the most up to date information here.
- Until at least March 1, 2022, masks are mandatory indoors at all of our campuses. Please review our mask regulations for the most up to date information.
- Effective February 24, 2022, Bow Valley College no longer requires proof of vaccination for campus access. Please review proof of vaccine requirements here.
- We ask that you self-assess your symptoms before coming to College campuses. If you are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 infection or any other contagious illnesses, please stay home to reduce the chance of spread.
- You must present your student ID card; if you need to obtain your ID, please follow these instructions.
- Our campus remains closed to the public.
- Hand sanitizer will continue to be available inside each entry to the College, each reception desk in departments, all elevator lobbies, on the first table in each classroom, and in common areas.
- Our buildings have excellent HVAC systems. The College currently operates on 100 per cent outside air in most areas, and we have high quality air filtration on all our systems.
Thank you for your efforts during the past year to keep yourselves and each other safe.
From this page you can view:
COVID Students Support FAQs
Return to campus information
Winter 2022 Course Delivery
Useful College Information & Contact Details
If you are not able to find the information you are looking for, or you have a specific question you would like help in answering, please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.