Do you need information on First Nations band funding? Would you like to hear a member of your culture speak?
Our gathering place is here to support you with the following programs:
- Elder advising, consultations, and spirituality resources
- Ceremonial smudge
- Culturally relevant speakers and information sessions
- A gathering place to study
- Advocacy for First Nations band and Metis educational sponsorship
- Indigenous scholarship and bursary information
- Referrals to Learner Success Services (for services such as emergency bursaries)
The Advisory Council helps the Iniikokaan Centre with its programs.
Learn about the services and resources for Indigenous learners.
You may ask for a consultation with our one of our elders. You can discuss any personal or social issue you'd like. Elders also organize Sharing circle, smudge ceremonies, and other cultural events at the College.