Get help applying for admission
Find out more about becoming a student or get help with your application: email, phone, or visit the Welcome Centre for help - no appointment required!
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: 403-410-1402 (or toll-free in Canada at 1-866-428-2669)
- Visit us: 1st Floor, South Campus, 345 6 Avenue SE, Calgary, AB T2G 4V1
The Welcome Centre is open during the following hours:
- Monday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with extended call centre hours until 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with extended call centre hours until 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with extended call centre hours until 6:00 p.m.
- Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with extended call centre hours until 6:00 p.m.
Did you complete your online application and select "Pay Later"? Complete the Application Alternative Payment form to receive your Bow Valley College student ID number and next steps. Applications without an application fee are held for ten (10) business days before they are closed.
International students: please visit our International Education page for more information.
Meet with a Student Recruitment Specialist
Speak with a Student Recruitment Specialist to learn more about Bow Valley College programs and how to apply!
Request a virtual or phone appointment.
Bow Valley College collects the information you provide in your registration to register you for the appointment and to coordinate enrolment activities. If you indicate permission, we will occasionally contact you about this program and other college services. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time. Read our anti-spam compliance policy.
For more information, please visit our campus tours information page.
Learn more about Bow Valley College's programs and how to apply for admission. To register, please visit our events information page.