- Support the national adoption of and transition to Skills for Success through validated applied research, specifically as it relates to Reading, Numeracy, Writing, and Digital Skills;
- Develop and pilot a suite of modular workplace-based online asynchronous training resources focused on skill enhancement, paired with evaluation to measure proficiencies aligned with the new model;
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses to evaluate and demonstrate efficacy, reliability, and validity;
- Establish predictive validity of the new model, through surveys, evaluation and training linked to key performance indicators such as education and labour market outcomes; and
- Report back to stakeholders on recommendations and best practices, using current research findings, to support future work in this field.
Bow Valley College is well-positioned to support this work, leveraging over 20 years of extensive experience, expertise, and data collection, as it relates to the field of literacy and essential skills, specifically within assessment, training, and resource development.
Bow Valley College is thrilled to lead this initiative, as we collaborate with partners nationally to collectively respond to the evolving needs of the Canadian labour market through the Skills for Success.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org