- January 08 2018
- May 03 2018
- In Class
Tuition & Fees
Domestic: CAD $10,000
International: CAD $10,000
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Work Experience: Monday – Friday, company’s schedule
*We are no longer accepting applications for the January 8, 2018 intake.
We've broken this program into two parts. First, you'll take ten weeks of in-class, full-time training. Then you'll do six weeks of work experience.
Here's more of what you'll do:
- Improve your business and intercultural communication skills
- Develop competitive job search strategies
- Earn valuable Canadian work experience
- Learn skills needed to build your network
Alberta Works funds this program.
You need the following to get into this program.
- Minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 6
- Permanent resident card/Canadian citizenship card
- Complete post-secondary training from your country of origin
- The desire to work in that field in Canada
- Ready, willing, and able to go to work
If eligible, a referral to have CLBs assessed can be picked up at the Corporate Readiness Training Program office, Room N445, North Campus, Bow Valley College. Or call 403-410-3466.
Applicants must complete an application package. See: http://crtp.bowvalleycollege.ca/students/apply-now
For detailed information about the application process, see ELL Applying.