Learners will develop and implement cloud systems and applications, gaining practical experience with open standards and systems, development operations, infrastructure automation, and platform interoperability, with an emphasis on applied security principles. The program builds coding skills, and applied systems management skills. Graduates will be prepared to lead and further organizational change, as often required in the implementation of cloud systems.
This program is taught through an innovative and flexible learning option called competency-based education.
Competency-based education (CBE) is a flexible learning option that gives you more control over pacing and workload.
Potential Graduate Career Opportunities
Exciting career opportunities await in the public and private sectors, including companies and corporations, non-profit agencies, and government agencies.
- Cloud Application Analyst
- Cloud Infrastructure Architect
- Cloud Application Architect
- Software Developers – Cloud Solutions
- Hybrid Cloud Integrated Portfolio Seller
- Cloud Architect – Information Technology
- Completion of a diploma or equivalent in business administration, information technology, engineering, or software development
- Credit in Math 30-1 or Math 30-2 or equivalent
English language proficiency requirements
For applicants whose first language is not English, please review English language proficiency requirements.
- Learners are expected to have programming experience or to complete a preparatory course
- A laptop computer meeting minimum specifications is required for this program (see below)
- Additional course-specific software may be required
- Intel quad core CPU (i5 or i7)
- 8GB RAM (16GB recommended)
- 13 inch 1080p screen (15 inches recommended)
- a dedicated graphics card with 2GB of VRam
- 128GB solid state hard drive (256GB recommended)
- portable hard drive (for data backup)
- Windows 10
- CLCM3101 - Cloud Application Requirements and Specifications
- CLCM3401 - Cloud Architecture Design and Implementation Planning
- CLCM3301 - Implementing Cloud Applications
- CLCM3302 - Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment for Cloud Applications
- CLCM3303 - Designing Cloud Development and Deployment Environments
- CLCM3202 - Secure Cloud DevOps
- CLCM3203 - Governance for Cloud Applications
- CLCM3304 - Advanced Cloud DevOps
- CLCM3999 - Cloud Computing Capstone Project
Cybersecurity Post-Diploma Certificate
Learn how to secure information and network systems from threats
Data Management and Analytics Post-Diploma Certificate
The Data Management and Analytics Post-Diploma Certificate prepares learners to uncover insights from unstructured data sets to inform data-driven decision making.