Module 8 is the Capstone Project in which participants apply what they learned in the previous seven modules. Working in small groups, participants will select a project that will:
- Audit, assess, and improve their current maintenance department, or,
- Develop a new maintenance strategy in their company, or
- Resolve a significant maintenance issue within their department.
There is also the option of developing a “Greenfield” maintenance strategy and program. This option requires instructor approval.
Successful completion of this course prepares participants for the Maintenance Management Professional certification and designation.
Course Material / Textbook(s) Required:
PEMAC Module 8 Workbook, Version 11.00
Please note that the normal refund policy is not in effect for this course.
Module 1: MMPR9101 - An Integrated Strategy for Maintenance Management
Module 2: MMPR9102 - Production and Operations Management for the Maintenance Manager
Module 3: MMPR9103 - Human Resource Management for the Maintenance Manager
Module 4: MMPR9104 - Financial Management for the Maintenance Manager
Module 5: MMPR9105 - Developing and Implementing Maintenance Tactics
Module 6: MMPR9106 - Maintenance Work Management
Module 7: MMPR9107 - Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
Required course for:
- MMPR9101 An Integrated Strategy for Maintenance Management
- MMPR9102 Production and Operations Management for Maintenance Manager
- MMPR9103 Human Resources Management for Maintenance Manager
- MMPR9104 Financial Management for the Maintenance Manager
- MMPR9105 Developing & Implementing Maintenance Tactics
- MMPR9106 Maintenance Work Management
- MMPR9107 Maintenance Information Management