Module 4 focuses on applying accounting and finance principles as they pertain to maintenance managers.
- The four main pillars of accounting:
- Project analysis
- Cost analysis for managerial decisions
- MRO inventory
- Accounting principles
- Cost flow in an enterprise system
Course Material / Textbook(s) Required:
- Financial Management for the Maintenance Manager (3rd Edition), PEMAC Custom Publication. ISBN 978-1260068337. Please note that the textbook cost is separate from the course tuition.
- PEMAC Module 4 Workbook, Version 11.10
Please note that the normal refund policy is not in effect for this course.
June 23 & 24, 8:00am-5:00pm
July 15 & 15, 8:00am-5:00pm
Modules 1 through 7 can be taken in any order, however it is recommended to start with Module 1: MMPR9101 An Integrated Strategy for Maintenance Management.
Individuals who complete all eight modules and are members of the PEMAC Asset Management Association of Canada can apply for the Maintenance Management Professional (MMP) designation from PEMAC.
Required course for:
- MMPR9101 An Integrated Strategy for Maintenance Management
- MMPR9102 Production and Operations Management for Maintenance Manager
- MMPR9103 Human Resources Management for Maintenance Manager
- MMPR9105 Developing & Implementing Maintenance Tactics
- MMPR9106 Maintenance Work Management
- MMPR9107 Maintenance Information Management
- MMPR9108 Capstone Project