The National Payroll Institute’s Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) designation is the foundation for a successful career in payroll. The PCP designation requires three core payroll courses, an Introduction to Accounting course transfer credit and one year of weighted payroll work experience.
Payroll Compliance Legislation (PCL) is the first course in the Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) designation. Topics covered include:
- Payroll’s objectives and stakeholders.
- Employer-employee relationships.
- Federal and provincial legislation related to payroll.
- Payroll compliance requirements.
Students must achieve a minimum grade of 65% on the final examination and 65% on the course to pass.Please follow these steps to register for this course:
- First, register with Bow Valley College and pay course fee.
- Second, register with National Payroll Institute and pay the required membership and course fee.
You can register with National Payroll Institute by either using this link or by completing the registration form. The registration form must be submitted to the Institute.