Payroll Fundamentals II is the third course of the Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) designation. Topics covered include:
- Calculate organizational remittances to federal, provincial, and third-party stakeholders.
- Prepare accounting documentation for payroll.
- Complete year-end documentation.
- Communicate all aspects of organizational remittances, accounting, and year-end requirements. to internal, external, and government stakeholders.
Prerequisites: Payroll Compliance Legislation and Payroll Fundamentals 1 must be completed before enrolling in Payroll Fundamentals 2.
Taking Introduction to Accouting before Payroll Fundamentals 2 is recommended.
- First, register with Bow Valley College and pay course fee.
- Second, register with National Payroll Institute and pay the required membership and course fee.