Payroll Fundamentals II is the third course of the Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) designation. Topics covered include:
- Calculate organizational remittances to federal, provincial, and third-party stakeholders.
- Prepare accounting documentation for payroll.
- Complete year-end documentation.
- Communicate all aspects of organizational remittances, accounting, and year-end requirements. to internal, external, and government stakeholders.
Prerequisites: Payroll Compliance Legislation and Payroll Fundamentals 1 must be completed before enrolling in Payroll Fundamentals 2.
Taking Introduction to Accouting before Payroll Fundamentals 2 is recommended.
- First, register with Bow Valley College and pay course fee.
- Second, register with National Payroll Institute and pay the required membership and course fee.
A course delivery mode where learning activity takes place through scheduled interaction through the use of online communications technologies at locations of the learners own choosing. Learners ARE required to participate in online learning activities at scheduled times, and scheduled exams may be required.