This course introduces additional features of Sage 50 Premium Accounting software to experienced users. Learn to use Sage 50 to process payroll and manage employee information, create orders, quotes and process deposits, use foreign currencies, prepare tax remittances, and process electronic payments, budgets, reconciliations and financial statements.
- Allocations and Electronic Payments
- Payroll and Employee Data
- Orders, Quotes and Deposits
- Reconciliation and Deposits
- Currencies and Remittances
- Financial Statements
Learning Tools and Resources
- Operating System: The minimum recommended operating system is Windows 10. Mac or IOS systems cannot be used for this course.
- Textbook: Using Sage 50 Accounting 2020, Fifth Canadian Edition. Purbhoo, Mary. ISBN-13: 9780136746522
- Software: Sage 50 Accounting Software and Data Files can be downloaded using the information provided in Chapter 1 of the textbook. Learners are responsible for downloading the student software by the first day of class.
- ACCT9101 Financial Accounting Introduction and ACCT9403 Sage 50 Premium Accounting Level l or equivalent experience are recommended before registering for this course.
- Registration closes 24 – 48 hours before the course start date.
Frequently Asked Questions
Brightspace by D2L
A course delivery mode where learning activity takes place at times and locations of the learners own choosing through the use of online communications technologies. Learners are NOT required to participate in any scheduled learning activities, but scheduled exams may be required.
Jun 14, 2023 - Aug 14, 2023
Aug 9, 2023 - Oct 9, 2023
Oct 11, 2023 - Dec 11, 2023
Dec 13, 2023 - Feb 13, 2024
A course delivery mode where learning activity takes place through scheduled interaction through the use of online communications technologies at locations of the learners own choosing. Learners ARE required to participate in online learning activities at scheduled times, and scheduled exams may be required.
Jul 6, 2023 - Aug 1, 2023
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Oct 16, 2023 - Nov 8, 2023
Required course for:
- ACCT9101 Financial Accounting - Introduction
- ACCT9102 Financial Accounting - Intermediate
- ACCT9103 Financial Accounting - Advanced
- ACCT9401 QuickBooks Introduction
- ACCT9402 Quickbooks Advanced
- ACCT9403 Sage 50 Premium Accounting Level I
- COMP9201 Microsoft Word - Introduction
- COMP9202 Microsoft Word - Core
- COMP9301 Microsoft Excel - Introduction
- COMP9302 Microsoft Excel - Core