- Journal entries
- Chart of accounts hierarchy
- Company files
- Sales taxes
- Purchase orders
- Template customization
- Advanced settings
Learning Tools and Resources
- Operating System: Windows 10 minimum or Windows 10 compatible Mac operating system.
- Textbook: No textbook required.
- Software: A free student login to QuickBooks Online Version is available upon registration by clicking here. Software set up must be completed by the first day of class. For software set up questions, contact Intuit Canada at 1-888-440-0366. Bow Valley College does not provide software support.
- ACCT9401 QuickBooks Introduction or equivalent experience is recommended before registering for this course.
- Registration closes 24 – 48 hours before the course start date.
A course delivery mode where learning activity takes place at times and locations of the learners own choosing through the use of online communications technologies. Learners are NOT required to participate in any scheduled learning activities, but scheduled exams may be required.
Oct 11, 2023 - Dec 11, 2023
Dec 13, 2023 - Feb 13, 2024
Feb 14, 2024 - Apr 14, 2024
Apr 10, 2024 - Jun 10, 2024
Required course for:
- ACCT9101 Financial Accounting - Introduction
- ACCT9102 Financial Accounting - Intermediate
- ACCT9103 Financial Accounting - Advanced
- ACCT9201 Budget and Financial Reports
- ACCT9401 QuickBooks Introduction
- ACCT9403 Sage 50 Premium Accounting Level I
- ACCT9404 Sage 50 Premium Accounting Level II
- COMP9201 Microsoft Word - Introduction
- COMP9202 Microsoft Word - Core
- COMP9301 Microsoft Excel - Introduction
- COMP9302 Microsoft Excel - Core