- Budget preparation and monitoring techniques
- Methods of analyzing financial statements
- Business performance measurement techniques
- Business decision-making tools
A business calculator is required.
Course Material / Textbook(s) Required
Handbook provided by instructor (in-class) or via D2L (online)
Online learners will have access to course materials through Desire2Learn (D2L) on the course start date.
Registration usually closes 24 – 48 hours before the course starts, or sooner if the course is full. Register early to secure your seat.
A course delivery mode where learning activity takes place at times and locations of the learners own choosing through the use of online communications technologies. Learners are NOT required to participate in any scheduled learning activities, but scheduled exams may be required.
Required course for:
- ACCT9101 Financial Accounting - Introduction
- ACCT9102 Financial Accounting - Intermediate
- ACCT9103 Financial Accounting - Advanced
- ACCT9401 QuickBooks Introduction
- ACCT9402 Quickbooks Advanced
- ACCT9403 Sage 50 Premium Accounting Level I
- ACCT9404 Sage 50 Premium Accounting Level II
- COMP9301 Microsoft Excel - Introduction
- HRES9203 Strategic Compensation
- HRES9204 Payroll Accounting Principles
- HRES9303 Payroll Legislation and Employment Standards