- Accounting for capital assets and various amortization methods, current liabilities, and short-term notes payable
- Analyzing cash flows
- Preparing the Statement of Changes in Financial Position
- Analyzing a company’s profitability, efficiency, solvency, and liquidity
- Accounting for business partnerships and corporate financial statements reporting
Fundamental Accounting Principles Volume 2, 17th Edition. ISBN: 1260881334 · 9781260881332
By Kermit D. Larson, Heidi Dieckmann, John Harris © 2022 | Published: July 27, 2022Fundamental
Please note that the textbook cost is separate from the course tuition. The textbook is available at Bow Valley College's bookstore.
ACCT9102 Financial Accounting - Intermediate, or equivalent experience
Registration usually closes 24 – 48 hours before the course starts. Register early to secure your seat.
Frequently Asked Questions
Brightspace by D2L
A course delivery mode where learning activity takes place at times and locations of the learners own choosing through the use of online communications technologies. Learners are NOT required to participate in any scheduled learning activities, but scheduled exams may be required.
Jun 14, 2023 - Oct 14, 2023
Aug 9, 2023 - Dec 9, 2023
Oct 11, 2023 - Feb 11, 2024
Dec 13, 2023 - Apr 13, 2024
A course delivery mode where learning activity takes place through scheduled interaction through the use of online communications technologies at locations of the learners own choosing. Learners ARE required to participate in online learning activities at scheduled times, and scheduled exams may be required.
Sep 12, 2023 - Oct 24, 2023
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Required course for:
- ACCT9101 Financial Accounting - Introduction
- ACCT9102 Financial Accounting - Intermediate
- ACCT9201 Budget and Financial Reports
- ACCT9401 QuickBooks Introduction
- ACCT9402 Quickbooks Advanced
- ACCT9403 Sage 50 Premium Accounting Level I
- ACCT9404 Sage 50 Premium Accounting Level II
- COMP9201 Microsoft Word - Introduction
- COMP9202 Microsoft Word - Core
- COMP9301 Microsoft Excel - Introduction
- COMP9302 Microsoft Excel - Core