- May 05, 2021
- Real-time Online
Class Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. or 12:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. dependent on class level
For the Spring/Summer 2021 term, all classes will be online.
These programs are for learners who:
- Are Canadian citizens with Canadian Language Benchmarks CLB 3 to CLB 7, or
- Are permanent residents or Convention refugees with Canadian Language Benchmarks CLB 3 to CLB 7
There are two full-time ELL programs:
Full-time ELL (Practical)
- Learners in this program have CLB 3 to CLB 5
- Learners in this program have between 5 and 11 years of formal education
Full-time ELL (Academic)
- Learners in this program have CLB 3 to 7
- Learners in this program have 12 or more years of education
The programs offer:
- Highly qualified instructors
- Advisors and counsellors to help learners with academic, career, and life goals
- A curriculum based on Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLBs)
- Opportunities to learn about Canadian culture
- Open to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and Convention refugees.
- Funding is subject to eligibility requirements.
For detailed information about the application process, see ELL Applying.
If you were a Bow Valley College student within the last 9 months, please contact SGAreception@bowvalleycollege.ca for a returning student form.
If it has been more than 9 months since you last studied with us, you will be required to re-apply. Please click HERE for more information.
This program is for immigrant youth between the ages of 18 and 24 who have not completed high school. In Bridge you will develop reading, writing, math, technology, and school strategies.
Youth in Transition (LINC)
LINC stands for Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada. This full-time program is for immigrant youth between the ages of 18 and 24.