- January 08 2018
- In Class
In-Class: Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
This full-time program is for internationally educated learners whose first language is not English. The program provides learners with the strategies and English language skills needed to succeed in academic courses at Canadian post-secondary institutions.
Learn to read, write, listen, and speak at a post-secondary level. This program includes the following topics:
- interacting and working with others in post-secondary classes
- using technology to learn
- setting school and/or career goals
- communicating with the different cultures you'll encounter in Canada
There are three levels to this program. We'll accept and place you in a level based on your assessment scores.
After this program, you'll have the English language requirements for most career programs at Bow Valley College or SAIT.
- Successful completion of the EAP entrance test
- Minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) levels: 6,6,6,6
For detailed information about the application process, see ELL Applying.