- May 03 2018
- August 30 2018
- In Class
In-Class: Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
This full-time program is for internationally educated learners whose first language is not English. The program provides learners with the strategies and English language skills needed to succeed in academic courses at Canadian post-secondary institutions.
Learn to read, write, listen, and speak at a post-secondary level. This program includes the following activities:
- interacting and working with others in post-secondary classes
- using technology to learn
- setting school and/or career goals
- communicating with the different cultures you'll encounter in Canada
There are three levels to this program. We'll accept and place you in a level based on your assessment scores.
After this program, you'll have the English language requirements for most career programs at Bow Valley College or SAIT.
- Successful completion of the EAP entrance test
- A minimum of high school completion in student’s home country
- Minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) levels: 6,6,6,6
This program is open to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and convention refugees who qualify for Alberta Works funding. Prospective students must apply at the Office of the Registrar. A $65 application fee applies. Funding is subject to eligibility requirements.
For help with your application and to help answer any questions you may have, please visit with the Prospective Student Centre.
For detailed information about the application process, see ELL Applying.