Module 4 focuses on applying accounting and finance principles as they pertain to maintenance managers.
- The four main pillars of accounting:
- Project analysis
- Cost analysis for managerial decisions
- MRO inventory
- Accounting principles
- Cost flow in an enterprise system
Course Material / Textbook(s) Required:
- Financial Management for the Maintenance Manager (3rd Edition), PEMAC Custom Publication. ISBN 978-1260068337.
- PEMAC Module 4 Workbook, Version 11.10
Please note that the normal refund policy is not in effect for this course.
Modules 1 through 7 can be taken in any order, however it is recommended to start with Module 1: MMPR9101 An Integrated Strategy for Maintenance Management.
Individuals who complete all eight modules and are members of the PEMAC Asset Management Association of Canada can apply for the Maintenance Management Professional (MMP) designation from PEMAC.
A course delivery mode that combines elements of non-scheduled and scheduled activity. Learners will be able to participate partly at times of their own choosing and are also required to participate in some scheduled online learning activities. Scheduled exams may be required.
Required course for:
- MMPR9101 An Integrated Strategy for Maintenance Management
- MMPR9102 Production and Operations Management for Maintenance Manager
- MMPR9103 Human Resources Management for Maintenance Manager
- MMPR9105 Developing & Implementing Maintenance Tactics
- MMPR9106 Maintenance Work Management
- MMPR9107 Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
- MMPR9108 Capstone Project