Module 1 introduces you to an integrated and holistic approach to maintenance and asset management and improve your organizational performance in areas of maintenance and asset management. Topics covered include:
- The Maintenance Excellence Pyramid
- The links between the Maintenance Excellence Pyramid with tools to evaluate and better understand organizational position
Course Material / Textbook(s) Required
- Uptime: Strategies for Excellence in Maintenance Management (3rd Edition), by Campbell & Reyes-Picknell. ISBN: 978-1482252378.
- PEMAC Mod. 1 workbook Version 11.00
Normal refund policy is not in effect for this course.
Hours: 15Individuals who complete all eight courses/modules and are members of the PEMAC Asset Management Association of Canada can apply for the Maintenance Management Professional (MMP) designation from PEMAC.
A course delivery mode that combines elements of non-scheduled and scheduled activity. Learners will be able to participate partly at times of their own choosing and are also required to participate in some scheduled online learning activities. Scheduled exams may be required.
Required course for:
- MMPR9102 Production and Operations Management for Maintenance Manager
- MMPR9103 Human Resources Management for Maintenance Manager
- MMPR9104 Financial Management for the Maintenance Manager
- MMPR9105 Developing & Implementing Maintenance Tactics
- MMPR9106 Maintenance Work Management
- MMPR9107 Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
- MMPR9108 Capstone Project