Whether you are brand new to keyboarding or have basic skills you would like to polish, this course is for you. Skills covered include proper hand positioning and posture. Track your speed and accuracy, and watch them improve as you develop these skills with an expert instructor.
A USB memory stick is recommended. All other course materials provided in class.
Course Material / Textbook(s) Required:
All the Right Type V# Keyboarding Intro Third Edition August 2014 (This will be provided at no charge to learners.)
Registration closes 24 – 48 hours before the course starts, or sooner if the course is full. Register early to secure your seat.
A course delivery mode where learning activity is scheduled and takes place in a classroom or similar setting at a college facility. May include lecture, laboratory, and seminar components.
- ACCT9101 Financial Accounting - Introduction
- ADMN9203 Administrative Skills Fundamentals
- COMP9103 Computer Basics
- COMP9201 Microsoft Word - Introduction
- COMP9202 Microsoft Word - Core
- COMP9301 Microsoft Excel - Introduction
- COMP9302 Microsoft Excel - Core
- COMP9303 Microsoft Excel - Expert
- PPDV9105 Time Management Strategies