Nurses in the internationally educated nurses (PNIEN) pathway to the Practical Nurse diploma program who receive prior learning recognition (PLAR) for Nursing Foundations 2 (NURS1203) are required to successfully complete this course before starting any clinical placements.
If you are enrolled in Nursing Foundations 2 (NURS1203), you do not need to take this course.This course is scheduled once every term.
- FACP9101 Basic Life Support CPR
- HMSV9301 Mental Health First Aid
- HMSV9503 Understanding and Applying the DSM-5 in Healthcare Practice
- NURS9204 Intramuscular And Intradermal Injections
- NURS9213 Intravenous Initiation, Infusion and Medication Administration
- NURS9301 CPNRE Exam Preparation
- NURS9501 Immunization
- NURS9502 Leadership for Licensed Practical Nurses
- NURS9504 Phlebotomy
- NURS9508 Gentle Persuasive Approaches (GPA) Basics
- SAFT9406 N95 Mask Fitting