Here to Help focuses on workplace communication, with an emphasis on speaking and listening for busy, time-sensitive environments, such as a kitchen, cafeteria, or restaurant.
The 4 module and 16 unit course includes:
- Audio and video resources
- Comprehension exercises
- A variety of speaking and listening activities and games
- Learner self-assessment materials
- Reflection and goal setting activities
- This course is currently limited to some Bow Valley College regional campuses – see course offerings.
- Registration in this course will be accepted up to the end of the first week of classes.
- Hours of study do not account for College closures or mid-week start of term dates. There will be no make-up classes for these days. See important dates for more information.