This 30-hour online professional development course will help immigrant professionals practice workplace communication and language skills that lead to success and enhanced performance in the Canadian workplace.
In this course you will learn about and practice:
- workplace culture and job expectations
- navigating co-worker relationships and interpersonal skills
- how to network effectively and create visibility in the workplace
- Registrants require Canadian Language Benchmarks 7 and higher.
- Registration in this course will be accepted up to the end of the first week of classes.
A course delivery mode where learning activity takes place at times and locations of the learners own choosing through the use of online communications technologies. Learners are NOT required to participate in any scheduled learning activities, but scheduled exams may be required.