In this low-intermediate class, you will practice your everyday speaking and listening skills. There is a strong focus on pronunciation.
In this course, classroom activities will help you:
- Introduce yourself and ask others personal information
- Discuss and plan activities
- Present information about familiar topics
- Identify main points while listening to others
- Textbooks are not required for this course.
- Registration in this course will be accepted up to the end of the first week of classes.
- Hours of study do not account for College closures or mid-week start of term dates. There will be no make-up classes for these days. See important dates for more information.
A course delivery mode where learning activity is scheduled and takes place in a classroom or similar setting at a college facility. May include lecture, laboratory, and seminar components.