Practice your English while learning about your community. In these tutorials, we will talk about art, health and wellness, and Canadian culture. They're offered on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.
- These tutorials are for learners 55 or older who want to practice their English.
- Learners with financial barriers can take these courses.
- These classes are not open to international learners.
- Contact 403-410-3413 or email GlobalAccess@bowvalleycollege.ca for more information, to register, or to add your name to our waitlist.
- Hours of study do not account for College closures or mid-week start of term dates. There will be no make-up classes for these days. See important dates for more information.
A course delivery mode where learning activity is scheduled and takes place in a classroom or similar setting at a college facility. May include lecture, laboratory, and seminar components.