In this course, you'll review basic writing concepts like spelling, grammar, and punctuation, as well as an overview of the most common business documents.
Course Material / Textbook(s) Required
All course materials / modules are integrated into D2L.
Online learners will have access to course materials through Desire2Learn (D2L) on the course start date.
Registration usually closes 24 – 48 hours before the course starts, or sooner if the course is full. Register early to secure your seat.
A course delivery mode where learning activity takes place at times and locations of the learners own choosing through the use of online communications technologies. Learners are NOT required to participate in any scheduled learning activities, but scheduled exams may be required.
- ACCT9101 Financial Accounting - Introduction
- ADMN9203 Administrative Skills Fundamentals
- COMP9101 Keyboarding - Beginner And Skill Builder
- COMP9103 Computer Basics
- COMP9201 Microsoft Word - Introduction
- COMP9202 Microsoft Word - Intermediate
- COMP9203 Microsoft Word - Advanced
- COMP9301 Microsoft Excel - Introduction
- COMP9302 Microsoft Excel - Intermediate
- COMP9303 Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- PPDV9101 Ethical Business Fundamentals
- PPDV9102 Business Etiquette
- PPDV9103 Conflict Management
- PPDV9104 Personal Productivity
- PPDV9105 Time Management Strategies