23rd Annual Premier’s Scholarship Luncheon – Presented by Trico Homes
By their support and presence at this sold-out prestigious gathering, our sponsors and supporters help learners to achieve success in their education, their chosen careers — and in their lives. Over its history, this program has helped Bow Valley College students pursue their education and become valued contributors to our community who help drive our economy.
“It is our privilege to be part of this event as Presenting Sponsor because supporting and investing in our community is a core value at Trico Homes,” says Eleanor Chiu, Chief Financial Officer, who started the company with her husband, Wayne Chiu, Chief Executive Officer. “We thank and congratulate everyone as you join us in contributing to our community, and building stronger lives and families through the power of education.”
We are proud to announce the recipients of the 2018 Premier’s Scholarships, recognizing academic proficiency and community involvement:
- Caitlin Jone, School of Health and Wellness
- Daniel McDonald, School of Community Studies
- Elena Fuertes Vegas, Chiu School of Business
- Karen Cobos Rodriguez, School of Foundational Learning
- Mohamed El Daher, School of Global Access
And the recipients of the 2018 Premier’s Community Commitment Scholarships, recognizing the commitment of learners who involve themselves in building strong communities:
- Anthony Vong, School of Community Studies
- Maria Hajcik, School of Community Studies
- Maricela Salazar Herbozo, School of Community Studies
- Rizvi Sawkiratoon, School of Health and Wellness
- Tin Chak (Dillon) Chan, Chiu School of Business
Congratulations to all of you. Your hard work and commitment to your education and your community have led you to this recognition. We wish you success in your further education and all of your endeavours.
We thank all of our sponsors for supporting our learners and this event — in particular, our presenting sponsor, Trico Homes.
Your donations are always welcome.