Bow Valley College is a national leader in adult literacy and essential skills. We collaborate on local and national projects and to share knowledge and experience and to further professional practice.
Our programming and resources aim to:
- Increase access, reduce barriers and improve transitional pathways in adult literacy programming.
- Enhance outcomes by undertaking applied research and piloting innovative approaches to adult literacy learning.
- Increase application of theoretical knowledge in the foundational learning field.
- Achieve continuous improvement in instruction, content and program design.
- Increase the development of essential skills for further learning, employment and civic participation.
Please visit our website for information on research, resources and projects.