In this course, you'll review basic writing concepts like spelling, grammar, and punctuation, as well as an overview of the most common business documents.
Course Material / Textbook(s) Required
All course materials / modules are integrated into D2L.
Online learners will have access to course materials through Desire2Learn (D2L) on the course start date.
Registration usually closes 24 – 48 hours before the course starts, or sooner if the course is full. Register early to secure your seat.
Frequently Asked Questions
Brightspace by D2L
A course delivery mode where learning activity takes place at times and locations of the learners own choosing through the use of online communications technologies. Learners are NOT required to participate in any scheduled learning activities, but scheduled exams may be required.
Jul 12, 2023 - Sep 12, 2023
Sep 13, 2023 - Nov 13, 2023
Nov 8, 2023 - Jan 8, 2024
Required course for:
- ACCT9101 Financial Accounting - Introduction
- ADMN9203 Administrative Skills Fundamentals
- COMP9201 Microsoft Word - Introduction
- COMP9202 Microsoft Word - Core
- COMP9203 Microsoft Word - Expert
- COMP9301 Microsoft Excel - Introduction
- COMP9302 Microsoft Excel - Core
- COMP9303 Microsoft Excel - Expert
- PPDV9105 Time Management Strategies