Module 8 is the Capstone Project in which participants apply what they learned in the previous seven modules. Working in small groups, participants will select a project that will:
- Audit, assess, and improve their current maintenance department, or,
- Develop a new maintenance strategy in their company, or
- Resolve a significant maintenance issue within their department.
There is also the option of developing a “Greenfield” maintenance strategy and program. This option requires instructor approval.
Successful completion of this course prepares participants for the Maintenance Management Professional certification and designation.
Course Material / Textbook(s) Required:
PEMAC Module 8 Workbook, Version 11.00
Please note that the normal refund policy is not in effect for this course.
Module 1: MMPR9101 - An Integrated Strategy for Maintenance Management
Module 2: MMPR9102 - Production and Operations Management for the Maintenance Manager
Module 3: MMPR9103 - Human Resource Management for the Maintenance Manager
Module 4: MMPR9104 - Financial Management for the Maintenance Manager
Module 5: MMPR9105 - Developing and Implementing Maintenance Tactics
Module 6: MMPR9106 - Maintenance Work Management
Module 7: MMPR9107 - Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
A course delivery mode that combines elements of non-scheduled and scheduled activity. Learners will be able to participate partly at times of their own choosing and are also required to participate in some scheduled online learning activities. Scheduled exams may be required.
Required course for:
- MMPR9101 An Integrated Strategy for Maintenance Management
- MMPR9102 Production and Operations Management for Maintenance Manager
- MMPR9103 Human Resources Management for Maintenance Manager
- MMPR9104 Financial Management for the Maintenance Manager
- MMPR9105 Developing & Implementing Maintenance Tactics
- MMPR9106 Maintenance Work Management
- MMPR9107 Computerized Maintenance Management Systems