Module 7 focuses on the features and benefits of working with a computerized maintenance management system including two process types: a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and an Enterprise Asset Management system (EAM).
- Selecting, implementing, and optimizing a CMMS or EAM
- System support and upgrades
- Integrating use of CMMS with other departments
- Project planning and organization
- Implementing team development
- Assigning team roles and responsibilities
- Integrating CMMS activities:
- Work/job planning
- Data collection
- Preventive and predictive maintenance
Course Material / Textbook(s) Required:
- Successfully Utilizing CMMS/EAM Systems (Volume 4), by Wireman. ISBN 978-0983225874.
- PEMAC Module 7, Version 10.00
Please note that the normal refund policy is not in effect for this course.
Modules 1 through 7 can be taken in any order, however it is recommended to start with Module 1: MMPR9101 - An Integrated Strategy for Maintenance Management.
Individuals who successfully complete all eight modules and are members of the PEMAC Asset Management Association of Canada can apply for the Maintenance Management Professional (MMP) designation from PEMAC.
Required course for:
- MMPR9101 An Integrated Strategy for Maintenance Management
- MMPR9102 Production and Operations Management for Maintenance Manager
- MMPR9103 Human Resources Management for Maintenance Manager
- MMPR9104 Financial Management for the Maintenance Manager
- MMPR9105 Developing & Implementing Maintenance Tactics
- MMPR9106 Maintenance Work Management
- MMPR9108 Capstone Project