- Accounting for capital assets and various amortization methods, current liabilities, and short-term notes payable
- Analyzing cash flows
- Preparing the Statement of Changes in Financial Position
- Analyzing a company’s profitability, efficiency, solvency, and liquidity
- Accounting for business partnerships and corporate financial statements reporting
Fundamental Accounting Principles, 16th Edition, by Larson & Jensen, Volume II. ISBN-10: 1-25-965466-4.
ACCT9102 Financial Accounting - Intermediate, or equivalent experience
Registration usually closes 24 – 48 hours before the course starts. Register early to secure your seat.
A course delivery mode where learning activity takes place at times and locations of the learners own choosing through the use of online communications technologies. Learners are NOT required to participate in any scheduled learning activities, but scheduled exams may be required.
Feb 8, 2023 - Jun 8, 2023
Apr 12, 2023 - Aug 12, 2023
Jun 14, 2023 - Oct 14, 2023
Aug 9, 2023 - Dec 9, 2023
A course delivery mode where learning activity is scheduled and takes place in a classroom or similar setting at a college facility. May include lecture, laboratory, and seminar components.
Required course for:
- ACCT9101 Financial Accounting - Introduction
- ACCT9102 Financial Accounting - Intermediate
- ACCT9201 Budget and Financial Reports
- ACCT9401 QuickBooks Introduction
- ACCT9402 Quickbooks Advanced
- ACCT9403 Sage 50 Premium Accounting Level I
- ACCT9404 Sage 50 Premium Accounting Level II
- COMP9201 Microsoft Word - Introduction
- COMP9202 Microsoft Word - Core
- COMP9301 Microsoft Excel - Introduction
- COMP9302 Microsoft Excel - Core