This course is designed to guide the licensed practical nurse in attaining the knowledge, technical and critical thinking skills needed to provide safe, competent care for the client receiving infusion therapy, including intravenous initiation, maintenance and infusion of solutions, and administration of intravenous infusion medications in a safe and professional manner.
All course materials, and individual learner lab kit provided. The lab is scheduled on the last day of the course. You must complete the online self-study and pass the online exam before participating in the lab.
If the minimum enrolment target is not met, a course may be cancelled. Please do not finalize travel arrangements until the course is confirmed.
A course delivery mode that combines elements of non-scheduled and scheduled activity. Learners will be able to participate partly at times of their own choosing and are also required to participate in some scheduled online learning activities. Scheduled exams may be required.
- FACP9101 Basic Life Support CPR
- HMSV9301 Mental Health First Aid
- HMSV9503 Understanding and Applying the DSM-5 in Healthcare Practice
- NURS9204 Intramuscular And Intradermal Injections
- NURS9301 CPNRE Exam Preparation
- NURS9501 Immunization
- NURS9502 Leadership for Licensed Practical Nurses
- NURS9504 Phlebotomy
- NURS9508 Gentle Persuasive Approaches (GPA) Basics
- SAFT9406 N95 Mask Fitting