1. Click Select a course.
2. Select the course that you want to submit your assignment to.
3. Click Assessments.
4. On the drop-down menu, click Dropbox.
5. When you click the Dropbox button, it will take you to a screen that will list all of the available assignments for the course.
6. Click on the assignment that you want to submit.
7. Click Add a File, at the bottom of the page, to attach your saved and completed assignment.
8. Click upload.
9. The add a file window will appear, click the name of the assignment file from your computer or USB stick and click Open.
10. Once you have uploaded your assignment file, click Add.
11. After you have clicked on Add, you will be brought back to your assignment page. Your file will now be attached.
12. You can now click Submit, located at the bottom, left-hand side of the window. Your assignment file will now be sent to your instructor.