Leadership Experience and Development (LEAD) Workshops
Improve your leadership skills and your student experience with the LEAD series.
The LEAD series offers the following benefits:
- A better on-campus experience
- Personal and professional development
- Networking opportunities with different groups at the College
- The potential to improve your leadership
- The chance to meet other learners
To qualify for your LEAD Certificate, you need to meet these requirements:
- Take at least five LEAD workshops (no pre-registration needed).
- Do at least 10 hours of campus volunteering.
Once you've met the requirements, you'll get your LEAD Certificate. The work you've done will also be added to your co-curricular record.