Leadership Experience and Development (LEAD)
Improve your leadership skills and your student experience with the LEAD series.
The LEAD series offers the following benefits:
- A rich student life experience
- Personal and professional development
- Networking opportunities with different groups at the College
- The potential to improve your leadership
- A chance to socially engage and meet other learners
To qualify for your LEAD Certificate, you need to meet these requirements:
- Take at least five LEAD workshops (no pre-registration needed).
- Do at least 10 hours of campus volunteering.
Once you've met the requirements, you'll get your LEAD Certificate. The work you've done will also be added to your co-curricular record.
Check out available LEAD workshops
Current LEAD workshops are offered virtually. To join the session, register here.
Volunteering is a great way to pursue a passion and connect with a community. Join and learn about different volunteer programs.
Sept 10 | 11:15am-12:15pm
Oct 8 | 12:45pm-1:45pm
Success Goal Setting
Learn about different goal setting tools and set up your success goals!
Sept 10 | 12:45pm-1:45pm
Oct 8 | 11:15am-12:15pm
Sharpen Your Presentation Skills & Wow the Audience
At school or at work – being a good presenter will help you get ahead. Improve your presentation skills and overall confidence!
Sept 17 | 11:15am-12:15pm
Oct 15 | 12:45pm-1:45pm
Come and learn how to connect with new people and increase your confidence in making new friends.
Sept 17 | 12:45pm-1:45pm
Oct 15 | 11:15am-12:15pm
True Colors for Career and Leadership Development
Learn about your strengths, and those of others, and build positive relationships at home, at school and at work.
Sept 24 | 12:45pm-1:45pm
Oct 22 | 11:15am-12:15pm
How to Launch A Side-Hustle
Free sales training for startups and scalesups.
- Hate commuting to work?
- Struggle to find a job you like?
- Want to make some extra cash?
- Find you have spare time to yourself?
- Wish you knew how to start a side hustle?
If you answered yes to any of the above then join us for a free session as one of Canada’s top startup advisors shares how to launch your own side hustle.
Oct 21 | 11:15am-12:15pm
Oct 22 | 1:00pm-2:00pm
For more details click here