This workshop will introduce you to APA citing and referencing. You'll learn about the importance of using APA style to avoid plagiarism, how to download the library's MS Word template, and get hands-on practice in finding the correct guidelines for creating in-text citations and references.
Location: Computer lab N149 on the first floor of the RGO Library & Learning Commons in North Campus
Dates and times:
- Friday, May 17, 2019, 2pm - 4pm
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 2pm - 4pm
- Tuesday, May 28, 2019, 10am - 12pm
- Thursday, May 30, 2019, 2pm - 4pm
- Friday, June 14, 2019, 2pm - 4pm
- Tuesday, June 18, 2019, 10am - 12pm
- Thursday, June 20, 2019, 2pm - 4pm
- Friday, July 12, 2019, 2pm - 4pm
- Friday, July 26, 2019, 10am - 12pm
Can't attend in-person? Join the workshop online or view the recorded version in the library's guide.