The Government of Alberta is changing the funding application process.

This new system will open April 1, 2022, and applications will only be accepted online from applicants with a verified MyAlberta Digital ID account. 

If you are already "authorized" for funding in your current period, no action is required now. 

If you are applying for new funding, the Government of Alberta will send you more information by email or letter.

Bow Valley College recommends students take this time to:

  1. Apply to the College for the Spring/Summer 2022 term (applications opens on January 31)
  2. Create and verify your MyAlberta Digital ID account now

We will communicate with all our students and applicants as soon as more information is available. 

For questions about the changes to the funding process, please contact the Government of Alberta at 1-800-222-6485.


  • If you are currently studying in a post-secondary program at BVC, please register for your courses via mybvc to ensure your enrolments and fees are processed appropriately.
  • Cart total based on domestic tuition rates. For information about International Tuition rates please see Fee Information
  • If you anticipate applying for a student loan, your payment will be refunded to you based on your loan award once your funding has been received by BVC.

Your cart is currently empty.

Browse Available Courses

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Learn more in our privacy policy