Reboot is a free tutoring service for all Bow Valley College learners in the Academic Success/Tutorial Centre (Room N266, North Campus, Second Floor). Get help with homework, studying, and group projects.
- Monday: 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday:1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- New! Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Reboot is also offered in the Iniikokaan Aboriginal Centre (Room S2015, South Campus, Second Floor).
- Tuesday and Thursday: 10:30 a.m. to noon
Reboot Inbox is our newest Reboot initiative. Submit a question and get an email response with feedback or help within 24 to 48 hours. Reboot Inbox is free for all learners and is available for English (including career writing), math, and science courses.
Click here to ask a question
Need help with a class? Trained peer tutors are here to help you understand course material, improve your grades, and share study strategies.
Many departments have tutors available. For more information, talk to your instructor.