Official Bow Valley College transcripts
- It can take up to 5 business days from the date requested to be processed.
- It will take additional time for Canada Post to deliver the transcripts to you by mail. If you choose this option, you cannot pick up transcripts in-person.
- You can get transcripts within 1 business day for a "rush" fee (weekends and holidays are not included). Click here for a listing of fees (under "Other Fees"). If you pay the fee, you can pick the transcript up in-person.*
* Please note that rush orders cannot be processed at certain times of the year (for example, while final grades are being entered).
- If requested, official transcripts are mailed from the College to a recognized post-secondary institution or agency in a tamper-proof, sealed envelope.
- Official transcripts may also be mailed to the student for forwarding in a tamper-proof, sealed envelope.
How to request an official Bow Valley College transcript
- Complete the Request for Official Transcripts form (can be filled electronically, on your computer).
- Email the form to email@example.com (once it is complete).
- Order your transcript online through the Apply Alberta system. Transcripts will be sent electronically to the institutions you request.
Unofficial Bow Valley College Transcripts
You can view or print your unofficial transcript at MyBVC.ca.
Alberta Education Transcripts
To order your official Alberta Education transcript, visit Apply Alberta.
High school transcripts outside of Alberta
If you attended high school in another province, please visit Alberta Learning to find contact information.
Once you submit an official transcript to the Office of the Registrar, it cannot be released or copied for you.