Official Bow Valley College transcripts
Here is some information about transcripts.
- There is no charge for transcripts.
- It can take up to five business days to obtain transcripts from the date you request them.
- You can get transcripts within 24 hours for a "rush" fee. Click here for a listing of fees (under "Other Fees").
- Official transcripts are mailed directly from the Office of the Registrar to a recognized post-secondary institution or agency in a tamper-proof, sealed envelope.
- Official transcripts may also be mailed to the student for forwarding in a tamper-proof, sealed envelope.
- You cannot pick up transcripts in-person.
How to request an official Bow Valley College transcript
- Complete the Request for Official Transcripts form (can be filled electronically, on your computer).
- Email the form to email@example.com (once it is complete).
- Order your transcript online through the Apply Alberta system. Transcripts will be sent electronically to the institutions you request.
Unofficial Bow Valley College Transcripts
You can view or print your unofficial transcript at myBVC.ca.
Alberta Education Transcripts
To order your official Alberta Education transcript, visit Apply Alberta.
High school transcripts outside of Alberta
If you attended high school in another province, please visit Alberta Learning to find contact information.
Once you submit an official transcript to the Office of the Registrar, it cannot be released or copied for you.