Bow Valley College believes in flexible course scheduling to fit your busy life. We offer a wide variety of course options to help you achieve your academic goals.
Which programs register online?
Which programs do not register online?
- English Language Learning
- Entertainment Arts
- Health and Wellness (applies to certain programs)
- All deliveries of the Health Care Aide program
- The following deliveries of the Practical Nurse program:
- Regional Practical Nurse
- Internationally Educated Nurses
- New learners in the 5 term or 9 term programs
- On-track students in the 5 Term or 9 Term programs (On-track means that a student has not made any changes to their original program. This includes schedule changes, course load modifications, and repeating courses).
Students in these programs will be registered into courses by the Office of the Registrar and Enrolment Services.
Where can I register online?
You'll register using MyBVC. If you are eligible to register, you will receive an email with details outlining when registration opens for your program. Please check MyBVC often, as this is where the College will send communications.
Online registration video tutorials:
OVERVIEW OF MYBVC ACCESSING MYBVC GMAIL
COURSE LIST HOW TO REGISTER
DROPPING AND WITHDRAWING WAITLISTING FOR COURSES
Where do I find important dates for the academic year?
The Important Dates page is your guide to important dates at Bow Valley College on a term-by-term basis. On this page you will find:
- Fee deadlines
- Term start and end dates
- Add/Drop deadlines
- Withdraw deadlines
- Transfer Credit deadlines
- Online registration dates
- Reading Week information
- College closures
- Grade submissions deadlines
- Apply to Graduate dates
Academic Advising is not a mandatory service. All students are encouraged to contact Academic Advising when program-related questions arise. Responsibility for course selection, planning, and meeting graduation requirements belongs to the student.