Learners choosing to withdraw from a program or course must follow the formal withdrawal/cancellation procedure of the College.
To withdraw from a credit course or program, students are to notify the academic department. Failing to report to class or ceasing attendance from a course or program does not constitute withdrawal and no refund will be assessed.
Visit the Important Dates page for a listing of withdrawal deadlines.
Withdrawing from a course or program
- The withdrawal deadline refers to the last day to withdraw from a course in the term with a "W" grade. Withdrawals after this date will result in a "WF" grade. A withdrawal cannot be requested after the program or course has ended
- Please submit your request to withdraw from a credit course or program to your Academic Department
- Confirmation fees for domestic and international students are non-refundable and non-transferable
Dropping a course or program
- The drop deadline refers to the last day to drop from term courses/programs and still be eligible for 100% tuition refund
- Courses that do not follow the regular term dates may have different drop dates; for these courses the drop date is based on 12.5% of the course length
- Students Services Fees and Materials Fees are 100% refundable up to the drop date deadline
- Students' Association Fees and Health and Dental Fees are only refundable prior to the start of the program or course. No refunds for these fees are available on or after the start of classes
- Refunds are based on the refund guidelines and fee schedule. There cannot be any outstanding financial accounts
- Please visit your Academic Department to drop a course
Withdrawing or dropping a non-credit course