Vendor rules and regulations
- The Student Arts and Crafts Fair will be held on November 2, 2017 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on the second floor of South Campus.
- Vendors must be current Bow Valley College students or alumni.
- There will be no vendor fee associated with the event.
- Students must submit an online application and email email@example.com photo examples of all items that will be sold. Applications for the event will close on October 13, 2017, and accepted vendors will be contacted no later than October 20, 2017.
- All fully completed applications will be evaluated. Applicants' acceptance to the fair is not guaranteed.
- All items must be locally handmade in the Calgary area. No commercial, imported, or wholesale items will be allowed. Mass produced goods of any kind are not allowed, for example: sunglasses, imitation products, or product representatives, etc. Any questions regarding the appropriateness of goods should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vendors will be assigned a six foot table as their booth space, which will be clearly marked. Nothing pertaining to the booth shall exceed the vendor's designated area. Vendors may not sublet their space.
- Vendors will keep all aisles, walkways, and paths free of obstructions. Vendors should keep their area free of hazards.
- Vendors will be responsible for the security of their vendor items. Bow Valley College is not responsible for any items or goods owned, sold, used, displayed, or stored in any vehicle.
- Vendors will be responsible for their own payment transactions.
- Vendors will not leave vehicles unattended in the loading area outside of the College. Any parking tickets incurred by a vendor will be the sole responsibility of the owner of the vehicle. It is recommended that students park in the South Campus underground parking.
Cash payment only for all vendor items.