Connect with job seekers
Bow Valley College offers the following resources to help you connect with future employees
Retain talent and build and inclusive workplace
Participate in our Calgary Regional Immigrant Employment Council mentorship program to assist newcomers in their transition to Canada.
Host a practicum or co-op student
Expose your workplace to talented individuals. Temporary paid, unpaid, or subsidized work placements can be arranged for:
- Current Bow Valley College students completing certificate or diplomas programs in business, health care, community studies, or creative technologies.
- Internationally trained newcomers to Canada through the Corporate Readiness Training program.
- Recent post-secondary graduates through the Service Canada Connections to the Workplace program.
Guidance and direction on programming
Provide guidance on future programming by participating in
- Program Advisory Committees
- Employer Engagement focus groups