All testing at Assessment Services is currently suspended until further notice.
At this time, registration for upcoming test dates are not being accepted. if you would like to be contacted when registrations resume, please email email@example.com with your name and email.
We offer exam supervision services for paper and computer-based exams. We've made it easy to book your exam. Use our online booking system to schedule your session. Keep in mind, exams must be booked online at least one week in advance.
Here's the information you'll need to get started:
- Exam length
- Preferred testing date and time
- Format of exam (paper or web-based)
- Name of exam provider (company name or institution name)
- Exam name
To get started, select the link below and choose the External Clients group.
Once you've booked your exam you will receive an email confirmation. It is important to contact our office at least 3 days before your scheduled exam so we can confirm we have received your materials.
Last minute exams
If you need to write an exam in less than one week we will do our best to help. We can sometimes accommodate last minute appointments. If you would like to write in less than one week, you will need to contact our Centre. If we have space and can access your materials, we'd be happy to schedule your appointment.
Private and group exams
Private and group exams are booked by contacting our office. To ensure availability we suggest you book well in advance.
Taking a few minutes to prepare will help to put you at ease on test day. To begin, we recommend you review our policies. We also suggest you contact your exam provider if you have any questions about your test. They can provide you with exam guidelines, permitted materials and other important information. All test takers are encouraged to contact us at least 3 days in advance of test day. We will confirm we have your materials and answer your questions.
Before your test session:
- Ensure you have valid, Government issued, photo identification. Bring this to your testing session.
- Review your booking confirmation email for testing details. Make sure you are aware of the fees.
- Check our address and location. You may want to plan how you'll get to your test. You should arrive at least 15 minutes before your test.
- Confirm the materials and identification you will need. If you're not sure, contact your exam provider.
No matter what exam you're writing, there are a few things you can do to prepare. Here are some tips that will help ensure you achieve the best possible result.
- Plan ahead. Unexpected events can cause a lot of stress. Take some time to get everything ready before test day. This will minimize the potential for something to go wrong, at the last minute.
- Eat ‘brain’ food. Choosing healthy nutritious foods can aid in concentration and memory (eg. fish, seeds, yogurt, blueberries). Avoid heavy foods that make you drowsy. Food is not permitted in the test room, so be sure to eat before you arrive.
- Drink plenty of water. Being hydrated is essential for your brain to work at its best! Water, in a clear, non-labeled bottle, is permitted in our test room.
- Get a good night’s sleep. Lack of sleep can impair our reasoning, memory and increase our stress. Our brain works best when rested. When we are sleeping, our brain converts facts from short-term memory into long-term memory.
- Keep a positive attitude! Exams make everyone nervous, but try to think of your exam as one way to show your knowledge and skills. Try to remain focused and relaxed – you have done the work, now it’s time to reap the rewards!