Important information for IELTS tests at Bow Valley College
Bow Valley College is committed to the safety of our clients, employees and the community. In response to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), IELTS testing at Bow Valley College is suspended until further notice.
At this time, registrations for upcoming test dates are not being accepted. If you would like to be contacted when registrations resume, please email email@example.com with your name and email.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-355-1909.
About IELTS Calgary
IELTS, the International English Language Testing System, assesses the language ability of people who need to study or work where English is the language of communication. It uses the highest international standards of language assessment.
IELTS assesses four language skills:
IELTS is the test that sets the standard. It is designed by world leaders in language assessment and test delivery. It provides a reliable and consistent measure of English language proficiency. IELTS is internationally recognized. It is accepted by over 10,000 organizations in over 140 countries worldwide, including universities, employers, professional bodies, and immigration authorities.
Organizations that accept IELTS results include:
- over 350 universities and colleges in Canada;
- more than 3,000 higher educational institutions and programmes in the U.S.;
- immigration authorities in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the U.K.;
- professional certification bodies covering areas such as accounting, engineering, teaching, law, medicine, and nursing;
- employers from sectors such as banking and finance, government, construction, energy and natural resources, aviation, health, and tourism; and
- universities in non-English speaking countries where English is a language of instruction.
Book your IELTS Test
IELTS is jointly owned by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment.
For more information, visit www.ielts.org