A Student Engagement Officer can:
- Help you choose the right courses for your program, so you can finish your program as efficiently as possible.
- Advise you on course registration, including add/drop dates, withdrawal dates, self-registration.
- Advise you on your GPA and provide assistance with probation questions.
- Refer you to services like tutoring, academic success, counselling, the Student Association and Learner Success Services.
A Student Engagement Officer also:
- Coordinates optional Work Experience for certificate and diploma programs.
- Coordinates optional and competitive entry to Cooperative Education for the BA diploma.
If you have questions, send us an email at CSBstudentadvising@bowvalleycollege.ca