You’re eligible if you’re an international student who hasn’t attended Bow Valley College before.
See the list of entrance awards.
Learner pathway awards
You’re eligible if you:
- have completed one or more terms of Bow Valley’s International English Language Learning program.
- will continue your studies in a Bow Valley College certificate or diploma program.
You’re an international student who:
- has completed one or more courses at a high school in Alberta.
- will continue studies will continue your studies in a certificate or diploma program.
See a list of learner pathway awards.
You’re eligible if you’re an international student in a certificate or diploma program at Bow Valley.
See a list of in-course awards.
Internationalization Award of Excellence
If you’re a Bow Valley College student, you can apply for this award. It recognizes someone who makes a special effort to engage the campus community in international education and multiculturalism.
Read more about the Internationalization Award.
Apply for awards
- Apply before April 30 each year for any in-course student awards.
- Apply before July 15 each year for any entrance scholarships.
- You can apply for more than one award.
- To apply for entrance awards, you must be accepted and registered in courses.
- You can apply for entrance awards while you wait for your study permit. You will be asked to present your study permit 10 business days before New Student Orientation.
- If you’re an elected recipient, we’ll contact you 40 days after the application deadline.
- If you’re an elected recipient for other awards, you must have a valid study permit.