The IBM Application Security Engineer course prepares you to scan web applications against vulnerabilities and attacks. This requires skills in web application security such as scanning and testing applications in order to identify and analyze security vulnerabilities. Training topics include OWASP security standards, Glassbox scanning, cross-site scripting, broken authentication, cross-site request forgery and threat analysis and reports. Software platform in this course is IBM AppScan Standard.
If you do not have prior knowledge, we recommend taking the Application Security Essentials ISEC9101 course first.
View Available Positions In Calgary
Required course for:
- DATA9101 Business Intelligence Essentials
- DATA9102 Predictive Analytics Essentials
- DATA9301 IBM Business Intelligence Analyst
- DATA9302 IBM Predictive Analytics Modeler
- ISEC9101 Application Security Essentials
- ISEC9102 Security Intelligence Essentials
- ISEC9202 IBM Security Intelligence Technologist
- SODV9101 Cloud Applications Essentials
- SODV9201 IBM Cloud Application Developer