- Budget preparation and monitoring techniques
- Methods of analyzing financial statements
- Business performance measurement techniques
- Business decision-making tools
A business calculator and USB memory stick is required. All other course materials provided.
This course is recognized by the Canadian Payroll Association towards certification. For more information, visit the Canadian Payroll Association.
A course delivery mode where learning activity takes place at times and locations of the learners own choosing through the use of online communications technologies. Learners are NOT required to participate in any scheduled learning activities, but scheduled exams may be required.
Jun 5, 2019 - Oct 5, 2019
Jul 10, 2019 - Nov 10, 2019
Aug 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Sep 11, 2019 - Jan 11, 2020
A course delivery mode where learning activity is scheduled and takes place in a classroom or similar setting at a college facility. May include lecture, laboratory, and seminar components.
Required course for:
- ACCT9101 Financial Accounting - Introduction
- ACCT9102 Financial Accounting - Intermediate
- ACCT9103 Financial Accounting - Advanced
- ACCT9401 QuickBooks Introduction
- ACCT9402 Quickbooks Advanced
- ACCT9403 Sage 50 Premium Accounting Level I
- ACCT9404 Sage 50 Premium Accounting Level II
- COMP9301 Microsoft Excel - Introduction
- HRES9204 Payroll Accounting Principles
- HRES9303 Payroll Legislation and Employment Standards
- HRES9203 Strategic Compensation