This advanced level class will teach you how to write academically. Learners should be at an intermediate to advanced level.
In this course, classroom activities will help you:
- Discover strategies for better writing.
- Learn to write effective paragraphs and essays.
- Learn to provide supporting details and examples.
- Edit for spelling, punctuation, grammar, and content.
- Practice outlining, organizing, and linking ideas.
- Use appropriate vocabulary.
- Textbooks are not required for this course.
- Registration in this course will be accepted up to the end of the first week of classes.
- Hours of study do not account for College closures or mid-week start of term dates. There will be no make-up classes for these days. See important dates for more information.