This intermediate to advanced level class will develop your written communication skills for professional settings.
In this course, classroom activities will help you:
- Edit for spelling, punctuation, and correct grammar.
- Use appropriate vocabulary in your writing.
- Discover strategies for better writing.
- Write for formal and informal audiences.
- Write in a concise manner.
- Textbooks are not required for this course.
- Registration in this course will be accepted up to the end of the first week of classes.
- Hours of study do not account for College closures or mid-week start of term dates. There will be no make-up classes for these days. See important dates for more information.
A course delivery mode where learning activity is scheduled and takes place in a classroom or similar setting at a college facility. May include lecture, laboratory, and seminar components.